1. Stop playing the fool . / Don't act stupid . 别装傻了。
A: Honey, would you please put the dishes in the dishwasher?亲爱的，你能把碗碟放进洗碗机里吗?B: I don't know how to run it.我不知道怎么操作。A: Stop playing the fool!别装傻了!2. Who do you think you are ? 你以为你是谁啊?(毫不客气地说)
A: You shouldn't talk to your children that way.你不该这么跟你的孩子们说话。B: Who do you think you are? Mind your own business.你以为你是谁啊?管好自己的事吧。
3. Any complaints? / Do you have something to say? 你有何不满?/你有什么话要说吗?
A: Can I see the work schedule for next week?我能看看下星期的日程表吗?B: Here it is. Do you have something to say?这就是。你有什么要说吗?
4. That's more like it. 这才像话。(像个长者在说)
A: Don't talk to your brother that way!别跟你哥哥那么说话!B: I'm sorry I insulted you, Jimmy.对不起，我侮辱了你，吉米。A: That's more like it.那这像话。
5. Do it yourself, then. 既然如此，你自己来吧。
A: That's not the way I wanted it done.这可不是我想要的方式。B: Do it yourself, then.那你自己来呗。
6. That's going too far. 太过分了!
A: Should I buy my girlfriend a car?我是不是该给我女朋友买部车呢?B: That's going too far.那太过分了!
7. See. / I told you (so). 我老早告诉过你。(洋洋得意、有先见之明)
A: It was stupid of me to go bungee jumping.我居然去蹦极，真是太蠢了。B: See, I told you so.看，我早就这么说。
8. Do something (about it) ! / Don't just sit there! 想想办法吧!别闲坐着!
A: Honey, the garbage needs to be taken out.亲爱的，垃圾该拿出去了。B: So, don't just sit there, go do something about it!那你就别光坐在那儿了，去做点事吧!
9. I'm counting on you. / You're my only hope. 就指望你了。(可怜兮兮地说)
A: Sure, I'll come watch you give your speech.当然，我会来看你演讲的。B: Great, I'm counting on you!太好了，我就指望你了!
10. So what? 那又怎样?(毫不在乎地说)
A: You're not wearing your seatbelt.你没系安全带。B: So what?