首页 > 少儿英语 > 正文

新概念英语第一册:Lesson 137 美好的梦

发布时间:2020-10-16 23:51:55 阅读数:

小朋友们是否对口语练习和听力的训练感到迷惘?听和说本就是一体的,谁也离不开谁,在练习听力的时候,跟着文章一起读的同时也是锻炼自己口语水平的好机会。

这次太阳abc为小朋友们准备了《新概念英语》。每一个课时都有一个问题需要小朋友们认真听完录音后回答。小编希望小朋友们在听懂录音的时候也可以跟着录音一起读,从而提高自己的口语水平。这篇文章的主题叫做“美好的梦”小朋友们快跟着我一起来学习吧!



Lesson 137 A pleasant dream

美好的梦

Listen to the tape then answer this question.

听录音,然后回答问题。

What would Julie like to do, if she had the money?

如果朱莉有那笔钱,她想做什么呢?

Are you doing the football pools, Brain?

布赖恩,你正在下足球赛的赌注吗?

Yes, I've nearly finished, Julie.

是的。我这就做完了,朱莉。

I'm sure we'll win something this week.

我敢肯定这星期我们会赢一点的。

You always say that, but we never win anything!

你老是那样说,但是我们从来没赢过!

What will you do if you win a lot of money?

要是你赢了许多钱,你打算做什么呢?

If I win a lot of money I'll buy you a mink coat!

要是我赢了许多钱,我给你买件貂皮大衣。

I don't want a mink coat!

我不要貂皮大衣。

I want to see the world.

我要去见见世面。

All right. If we win a lot of money,

好吧。要是我们赢了很多钱,

We'll travel round the world and we'll stay at the best hotels.

我们就去周游世界,并且住最好的旅馆。

Then we'll return home and buy a big house in the country.

然后我们返回家园,在乡下买幢大房子。

We'll have a beautiful garden and ...

我们将有一个漂亮的花园和……

But if we spend all that money we'll be poor again.

但是如果我们把所有钱都花光了,我们又会变穷的。

What'll we do then?

那时我们怎么办呢?

If we spend all the money, we'll try and win the football pools again.

如果我们花光了所有钱,我们设法在足球赛赌注上再赢一次。

It's a pleasant dream but everything depends on 'if'!

这是个美好的梦,但一切都取决于“如果”!
标签: